Friday, July 6, 2012

The Long and Short of it...

I know it must look like we haven't been up to anything with the sheer lack of posts on here. Fear not! We've been busy. I know Kendayl will fill you in on her adventures soon - once she's back from San Francisco!

Here's the long and short of it: In May, I had 2 weddings and a Bat-mitzvah that I organized and ran. June 1st was the 5th Annual Hokie Spirit Memorial Golf Tournament. We raised $25,000!!!!! That same day my company launched our website to the public - MyPlanG.com. We've been fanatically working ever since to collect feedback and further enhance the site before we do our official roll out this fall. Celebrated Kendayl and Mike's engagement! I went on amuchneeded vacation and started working out with a trainer - Evan. More on him later. 


My girlfriend Natalie and I have decided to celebrate our 30th year by pushing ourselves to new limits. Here's the plan: Richmond Half Marathon in November, Princess Half in Disney in February, Monument Avenue 10K in March/April AND THEN FULL MARATHON NEXT NOVEMBER! I'm saying this out load to y'all in an effort to make it real. I still can't believe we've concocted this plan.

I'd also like to state for the record that my Aunts - B&S have also said they will somehow participate in the half and/or the 10K next year. Couldn't be more excited about this if I tried. Fitness it a family affair! Now, if we could only get my mom in on the action :)

Now that you've been caught up on the last few months...it's time to kick this blog back in gear!

Love and good health,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment