Wednesday, July 14, 2010

on one hand...




Well, yes it's been awhile since I last posted (well over the 7 days I said). Punta Cana was incredible!!! Mike and I had a fabulous time and the wedding we went to was beautiful. We did pack workout clothes and Tony with good intentions of working out everyday. However, when you're at an all inclusive resort for a small period of time you really have to cram it all in. So, as I'm sure you've guess we didn't workout. Our day consisted of drinking, swimming, and walking back and forth from our ocean front room to the lobby. With that said I will said I didn't gain any weight!!!! That's an accomplishment considering all we drank!:) We celebrated the Fourth of July on the beach and then carried the celebration over to the bars:) It really was a great trip! I have been doubling up this week and I'm proud to say I have 4 days left!! Wahoo! Here are some pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment