Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm backkkkkk

Well followers I'm back! Tony and I are hanging out again and I'm ready for my beach body back! Last spring/summer I was very happy with how I looked! I was toned and felt great! Vacation and work set in and my 90 days was up and sustaining the daily regime was difficult. I continued to work out just about everyday (some weeks less) and really tried hard to eat healthy (with a few slips up here and there... hey, I'm human!)
Because last time I was so successful I thought why not do it again?! I love setting goals and reaching them. Last year I ran 3 or 4 half marathons, a few smaller races, and a triathlon with my sister. Needless to say I was burnt out by the end of the summer. While I loved reaching all of those goals and will continue running I need something different. I have done Tony before, as I said but I really loved the results.
So, here I am again... on a journey to feel good, look good, and make smarter decisions when eating. My sister is on this journey with me as well and I couldn't be happier! She's such an inspiration and motivator! She's not doing Tony, she chose another workout program, but both have very strict diets and workout plans.

Today went great! 1 down 89 to day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment