Friday, February 25, 2011

Skip to my loo

Well Monday and Tuesday were fabulous days! I worked out hard and therefore my legs were dead on Wednesday and Thursday. So, I used that excuse to not workout; however, I will say that this past week has been hectic! I teach all day then teach and after school reading program on Tuesday's and Thursday's and then I've been going straight to house hunting and not returning home until 7:00. By that time I'm pooped and have no energy... not to mention my legs still aren't working! BUT the house hunt is over! We found an apartment 11 floors below the place I'm in now! It's perfect! So I woke up this morning at 5:15 popped Tony into the dvd player and kicked some major butt! I feel great, it's Friday, we're having a birthday celebration for yours truly at school and my parents are coming today! All in all a great way to start a wonderful weekend! (Pray I can stay good on my diet!)

I'll miss you Hilary! But I'll see you in a few weeks for our race!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment