Wednesday, June 30, 2010

7 days left...

You're probably thinking... Kendayl 7 days left, can you count? Yes I can count... and I can also count the horrible days I've had that I haven't wanted to count, so I've left them out. Which means where I should have already been done, I'm behind a few days trying to make up for my lack of discipline!
So... 7 days to go and I'm really excited about them. Reason 1: I leave for the Dominican Republic on Saturday with Mike and I can't be more thrilled!!!! Reason 2: We're bringing workout videos to do in the morning TOGETHER (which is so great and awesome accountability). Reason 3: I'M ALMOST DONE!!!! Not to mention when this is over I'm starting Insanity... which will hopefully give me something different and boost my enthusiasm! He's insane, hint the name but I'm really excited! Not to mention that Mike has been doing it so that will be another person that can hep me stay on track and relate to how I'm feeling.

Wahoo!! I'm not feeling well today: eye infection and sinus infection:( booo! So I'll be resting and packing the next few days and I'll post before I leave! Wish me luck in my last 7 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment