Wednesday, June 9, 2010

end of the year craziness




So sorry I haven't been posting regularly; I have two reasons for that. 1. I haven't been the BEST on my diet so posting about it really isn't what I look forward to and 2. I've been so busy/tired with end of the year things I just don't have the energy.Where to begin...
So I admit it'
s been tough recently sticking strictly to the diet. Going to the boat every weekend, while SO much fun, it also is a place w
here saying NO to an Italian woman is forbidden! :) I really haven't been terrible while I'm there but I definitely have room to be better. Last weekends indulgence was goat cheese! YUM O! Our friend Peyton se
lls goat cheese for a market and he gets to keep the left overs. He decided to b
ring
some left overs and well we ATE it all:
) oops! It was also the first weekend I didn't run/workout while I was there so I felt double guilty.
On Sunday when we came home the Italian store pizza got the best of me... those
darn Italians really know how to m
ake good pizza!!! That brings me to Tuesday and today. These two days have been really good. Yesterday I did a Tony sweat video and ran about 3 miles. Today I did the Tony sculpt video and had
a very
delicious (and normal) veggie burger with baked potato fries. Now, honestly I thought by this
time in the game I'd be sick of this meal but honestly it's so good I love it!
Because I was so bad the last week/weekend I decided to NOT count those days in my 90. So while I should only have 11 days left I now have 16 days left. Oddly enough by the end of the 90 days school will be out! Wahooo!!!! However, with the end of the year quickly approac
hing means lots of birthdays, treats, and teacher celebrations. This poses a big prob
lem for a person who snacks a lot like myself. If it's there, more than likely I'm going to try it or eat it. NOT a good quality. So I'm going to work v
ery hard i
n the next 1
6 days to stick to my diet as best I can and really work out hard (adding running into the week more than I am now). Doesn't seem too hard does? But after 10+ hours of work with 20+ first graders and the end of the year testing and madness I just lack the energy and motivation. However, instead of making that an excuse I'
m going to keep my eye on my goal. Finishing the 90 days is my ultimate goal and I'm almost there!!
I've been pre
tty consistent with my weight durin
g the 74 days I've
been on it. There have been days that it has gone up (NEVER past the weight I started at) and days where I've gone down and stayed at my lowest weight. I am beginning to believe that unless I stick
religiously to the diet planned out in the book I can't lose anymore weight and realistically keep it off. Not without being miserable and starving myself. That being said, doesn't mean that I won't continue to try to break that number.
On a more positive and proactive note, I've already
got the P90x videos ready and when I finish Po
wer 90 I'm going to start that! However, I'm going to take a week or so off so that I can get back into a regular running routine and maybe go and visit the gym I pay for:) I'm definitely excited to continue my routine and see even more results. I k
eep telling my
self that I'm almost there... 16 more d
ays and I'll have completed my first workout/eating program EVER! I'm excited a
nd also nervous. I'm not sure why I'm nervous I guess because I'm scared I won't be satisfied with my r
esults and
think that I didn't try hard enough but I keep reminding myself that I've lost weight, lost inches, and more importantly I completed my goal! After this 90 days I'll be able to focus more on my triathlon that's coming

up in August! I know I'll have lots to blog about then! :)

I'm keeping my eye on the prize and I'm really going to try and push hard the 16 days! (Did I mention I'm
having a girls weekend with my mom, aunts, and sister next weekend?) I"M SOOOOO EXCITED! However, we like to eat and drink... a lot! So next weekend wil
l REALLY be a challenge in my home stretch. But I know I can do it!!

Any advice/tips you have for motivation or how NOT to always be hungry would be great! ahah

I'll blog sooner I promise!

I'm working on wake boarding! I'm getting better! LOOK! :)

wakeboarding too!!!



1 comment:

  1. ummmm aunt kendayl your formatting looks a little...ruff

    ReplyDelete