Monday, April 23, 2012

Toot Toot

Random.....

I was feeling pretty crummy today especially after the appetizer and Tiki Bar weekend I just had... so I pouted to Hilary for a good while and then what did I do? I got up and went to the gym!!! (thank you thank you)

I ran 4 miles and did Zumba for an hour and it felt great! I forgot how much fun Zumba is and how much of a good workout you get! Not to mention I ran some sprints during my 4 miler so I was feeling the burn!


zumba-classes-new-york.jpg I refuse to show you what I look like during Zumba so this is what you get... you can thank me later:)


That's all this post is about... tooting my own horn:)

Hope everyone had a good start to their week!


bushel and a peck,

Kendayl

1 comment:

  1. goooooo kendayl! i went to hot yoga last night and it felt ammmmmazing. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete