Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sneak Peak

I'm sorry I've been terrible at posting but I'd rather not post then post about nothing.... sooooooooooo after all the texts, emails, and facebook messages to see our kitchen.......

Here it is....

.......a sneak peak! I know sorry it's not the full thing but we're getting close and I want everything to be done for the big reveal. But we finished painting the cabinets (what a pain, more on that later), we painted the walls, put in a new stainless hood, and got our new granite which is TO.DIE.FOR.:) 
Excuse the bags of junk... This is the bench seating nook that Mike and his dad built.







This is a closer look at our granite and our AMAZING sink! I love that it's not separated into 2 bowls because we couldn't wash big dishes in there easily. But now we can! Mike's mom's first reaction was "Oh I it's big! You can give your kids baths in it!" (I love her thinking:)


Color of the Walls: Behr "Ozone"


Cabinet pulls


Cabinet pulls for Drawers













We ordered the exact same hardware in brushed nickel as well but I feel that the Rubbed Bronze will pick up the colors in the granite and give the cabinets a pop! What do you think??

The cabinet hardware above (Rubbed Broce) hasn't arrived, that's why the cabinets above look so lonely. They should be here by next week! I have the pillows for the bench and now I just need to make the cushion (still searching for fabric).

We still have a lot to do but we're getting close! Whoop!!

bushel and a peck,

Kendayl




3 comments:

  1. Kens, it is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see the finished product, cause based on these pics it is going to be amazing. Totally agree about the rubbed bronze. Also agree with Mike's mom... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen Kendayl!! It is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I want your kitchen! Can you guys come and fix mine, please!?

    ReplyDelete