Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Encouragement

I've said it before - having people who are supportive and encouraging make all the difference. On that note, I'd like to get my thanks for 3 people who are constantly encouraging me through this process:

My aunts: Bonnie boo and Susan. I get these out of the blue text messages or posts from them about how proud of me they are and how great of a job I'm doing. They usually come at just the right moment when I'm tired or struggling or need a push. I love you both MORE.

KS - K is also doing her first ever half marathon and happens to be on the HMTT group. She's on a different team but always seems to pass me on Saturday mornings :) Thank you for all the awesome messages. I can't wait for us to cross the finish line on 11/12!! Strong is the new sexy.

2 comments:

  1. cough cough... KC...:) jkjk love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a given!! :) Plus I've written about you a dozen times!

    ReplyDelete