Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 30!!!


Today is day 30 which means I get to take photos! (wa waaa!) I left my camera at work because I took it on our field trip last week so I'm off the hook... well just until tomorrow:) I'll let you know how it goes (because I won't be posting those! :)

This week has been a sweet week and by sweet I mean I have been craving them! My sweet tooth has just recently come out in the last 2 years (I never ate them before!) and this past week I've been really craving them! I indulged here and there (maybe a little more than I should). But my meals have been spot on and I've been really pushing hard on my workouts. I checked my weight and that's still the same so I figure it's ok!:) (I also realized that it's the week before my lovely monthly visit from 'mother nature' so this is also another reason for this sudden sweet tooth!) My weakness has been my dessert choice of Low Fat 120 per serving (if I can stick to the serving... eeek!) Moose Tracks. It's vanilla ice cream with mini peanut butter cups and chocolate swirled into it... it's so good and soooo hard to put down. I won't be purchasing it for awhile. In fact, I might get the pre-portioned weight watchers ice cream so that I'm not tempted to "accidently let my spoon fall back in the carton". hehehe

I will say that I'm ready to add more running into my workouts. I know Tony suggests not adding anything else on the side but I miss running and it helps me unwind. So I'm planning on adding in 3-4 days of running a week at about 3-6 miles on those days (give or take a few depending on how I feel). It's weird not having any races to train for right now because I spent the last year running A LOT of races. I did them because I love the adrenaline I get from finishing but boy are they expensive. I would say I spent roughly $800+ in races (including travel/hotel expenses)... it adds up! So, I'm backing off of the race circuit for a bit and focusing on strength and toning with toning. However, I am doing a spring triathlon in August with my sister so I'll be training for that shortly:)

It wasn't a very eventful day so I'm done but I'll take my photos tomorrow and let you know how I think I've been doing/any changes I see and I'll also do my measurements and compare those as well.

Happy Hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment