Saturday, October 15, 2011

I heard...

I have a secret... I have an obsession with Adele and I can't control it. To the point where I repeat the same 3 songs over and over and over again. Mike has a rehab center on speed dial in case he catches me repeating the song again. It's that.bad. :) There's something about her that gets to me and pumps me up. which is ironic because they aren't fast paced "pump you up" kinda songs.
So naturally I went to itunes and spent a wad of money on just about every song she's ever made. It felt reasonable at the time. I play her songs when I'm running and it keeps me going!


i.love.her.



Who do you have an obsession with right now? (obsession sounds weird but it's the kind of love that runs deep, ya know... real deep)  :)


That's all:) HAPPY SATURDAY!! (ps: I ran this morning through D.C. with my friend Regina and apparently we were the ONLY people who didn't get the memo that it was the MLK Jr. march... we stuck out like a sore thumb and almost got run over. NBD :) It was cool to see that many people out walking for something/someone so influential though!

No comments:

Post a Comment