Monday, October 10, 2011

On Cloud 9

Today I ran 20 miles in 3 hrs. and 20 minutes and I felt great!!! I was so incredibly nervous about this run and I was sore going into the run but I did it! I still have a 16 miler in two weeks and then I'll start tapering. However, 20 miles was the furthest I had to run for my training and it's now out of the way!!

Who would have thought I would be able to run 20 miles!? NOT this girl! But I kept on going and trained hard and I did it! 6.2 miles to go and I will have officially finished a marathon! Whoop!

To say I'm on Cloud 9 is an understatement... I'm ECSTATIC!!


What have you worked really hard for and accomplished?




ps: I had such a great time with friends this weekend... here are some pictures to recap! I'll be back later to chat about all the fun details:)









We had a great weekend! I truly am blessed with AMAZING FRIENDS!!:)

xoxox, K

1 comment:

  1. So proud of and happy for you! What an accomplishment!! :)

    ReplyDelete