Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Days 5-8

Sorry for the laps in posts Spring Break has had me busy! :)
It started off great! Mike and I went to Richmond Friday-Sunday and on Saturday I ran the 10k with my sister and she got a PR! I am so proud of her she really worked hard and it showed! The overall weekend was great. I did split dessert with mom and picked at a few things at the race party but overall I am very proud of myself! My sister and mom came back with me on Sunday for some much needed girl time:) We had a great time on Monday and then my sister left Tuesday morning. We woke up pretty early on Monday and I worked out (I started the Sculpt and Sweat 1-2 video today. I started with the Sweat with the Abs 100 at the end. I was a great workout and the abs were fun but tiring), we ate breakfast, and went on about out day and had a BLAST! Today (Tuesday) we, again, woke up early and I worked out (as my mom and sister watched) and it was tough! I did sculpt 1-2 and I haven't bought the lighter bands so I decided to use my weights... well I only have 8lb. weights which normally isn't that big of a deal but the amount of reps we were doing definitely made it a little tough but I pushed through! The rest of the day has consisted of my mom and I shopping around Northern Va, which was Oh so fun! :) We got back at 5 just in time for my cleanse... yes I said cleanse. If you know me, you know that I have a weird/messed up stomach, so tomorrow I'm finally getting my last and final test to hopefully figure some things out. In order to get this "test" I have to have a full 24 hour cleanse (I'm sure you get the hint) Anyways my mom and I have also been Spring Cleaning! My room looks great! Well, my closet and drawers looking amazing I still have some dusting, cleaning, etc. to do but it's a great start! I love having my mom here:) Even with her hurt shoulder (she just had Rotator Cuff surgery!) she's so helpful! I just love her:)

That's all for now, I'm still on target with my weight. I've lost about 3.6-4 lbs. to date. I can tell, I think, that my body is getting stronger and leaner. I know it's only been a week and a half but with the way I'm eating it's speeding things up and I feel great! Since last weekend when I had a few things not on the "exact" menu (which is reality) I was really beating myself up about not being so strict but my sister keeps telling me, "Kendayl you need to be realistic about this and realize that you aren't going to be eating every meal at your house under your careful watch. It's about making smart decisions and every now and again realizing you aren't going to have/choose the best choices but that's life! We all slip up, its just realizing it and making the next choice a better one." She's great, I must tell you:) We've eaten out a bit the last few days but I have done very well.

That's all for now... I'll let ya know what the Doc tells me tomorrow and then it's back on track with yummy eating... I can have carbs so the menu that Tony has in the book has a lot more variety and it all looks so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment