Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On your Mark, Get Set....


Well, I wish today was Day 1 out of 90 BUT it's not. I did however, order Power 90 on Saturday. They said it will arrive in 5-7 days so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail! This week I'm focusing on the Shamrock 1/2 Marathon I'm running this weekend... which I'm very excited about. It's my 4th 1/2 Marathon and while I don't always enjoy the training I love and look forward to the races. My package (Power 90) should be arriving this week but no later than Monday. Which means this time next week I'll be blogging about how Day 1 or 2 went! Until my package arrives I'll be enjoying my last few days of a Tony-free world and yummy carbs!

1 comment:

  1. So - is your favorite color yellow? Second - you're going to do great. Remember that the first day is the hardest and about every 25 days you'll wish it were over and that you were ripped. Take a day 1 photo! I love you and I'm proud of you! I love my Tony days.

    ReplyDelete