Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grandma is watching over me!

Hil: Great post about Grandma... you nailed it! On that note I found her watergate salad recipe in her handwriting today:) can't wait to make it!!!

Ok.... you're probably asking me why is my Grandma watching over me today specifically (of course she's watching over me) well....
1. I ate great today!!! There were moments I told myself "I'm hungry" but I wasn't... I was just bored (ha!) soo I drank my water and found something to do to keep my occupied and IT WORKED:)
2. I have a child moving... I know it sounds mean but I'm human and this kid (who is very bright and cute sometimes) has taken my money (all of it) and has run and run and run and I'm spent. Nothing I try works and I'm exhausted... welp, he's moving!!
3. I worked out after work even though I'm super tired but I feel great!
4. I don't even have to explain this one.... look below at my dinner....




I mean COME ON!! I had pizza last night and I was craving it again and the best part... TONY SAYS I CAN EAT IT:) It's on a pita that has 12g of fiber and only 100 calories, a little bit of pizza sauce, 1/4 c. low fat moz. cheese, onion, mushrooms, pepperocini's, and buffalo baked chicken. The best part is that I get to eat the WHOLE PIZZA! I don't know about you but I love a good pizza and one slice turns into a few slices fast so this way I can eat the whole thing and it's guilt free!! Whoop!!:)


Everyone should try it:)

Ok back to grading papers... Hil I wish you were here you were such a great grader!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment