Thursday, March 10, 2011

On a mission

As Hilary filled you in already we started over. Is it possible to start over every week? ahah Just kidding! I've had a good week as far as eating and working out goes. I didn't get a chance to work out on Tuesday because of my schedule and there is a possibility of it not happening tonight as well because my friend is in town who lives in Louisiana (hi H!) and I don't want to miss out on that, not to mention I had to rush home to sign my new lease (for the downstairs apt! ahah). I'll tell ya what... life is H.E.C.T.I.C right now. However, while it hasn't been a perfect week in terms of being able to workout everyday or maybe grazing over something I probably shouldn't have. I haven't flipped over completely to the dark side. I realize everyday that I'm a snacker and if I walk pass it more than likely I'm going to try it but I'm trying really hard not to, really really hard. Babysitting seems to be a tough time for me because let's face it: they have food I would never buy (because I would eat it) and food that's just fun! Again, another area I need to be careful in. I bring my own dinner it's just hard when I make the girls their dinner and stumble across pretzel gold fish or cheezits! ayyyayyy!
At any rate life has it's ups and downs with working out, work, eating, and trying to squeeze in a social life. I'm learning to balance everyday and hope that I'll be able to report a week where I didn't slip at all!
I decided after doing Power 90 sculpt and sweat 1-2 for a little over a week that it was time to step it up. It was too easy.... I was barely sweating and really wasn't feeling much. (much different from when I started for the first time last year). So last night Mike and I started sweat 3-4 and I could definitely feel it! It felt great!! My goal tonight is to have dinner with my girlfriends and get home at a decent hour so I can try and squeeze in sculpt. However, if it doesn't happen I plan to wake up and do sculpt and before I head to Mike's tomorrow night I'll do sweat 3-4... I've got a plan and now it's time for me to stick to it!

Cheers! (with water)

ps: I've given up sweets and only drinking 1 night a week. (I'm not a huge sweets person but I'll tell ya if it's the right kinda sweet at the right time... ohhh boy) So 39 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment