Saturday, March 26, 2011

I love weekend workouts!

The workout plans that Ken and I are doing have you working out 6 days a week - 1 day of rest. They say to take that day on Sunday. Not me. Weekends are great for workouts because you can do them at your leisure and you can do extra long workouts or two in a day or whatever you want.

Saturdays are cardio and weights. If it's cold outside I do turbo fire for cardio. If it's nice, I run!

I've made my Sundays Yoga day.

1 week to the 10K....Kendayl's tutu is talking to her and saying it's not ready - but it is. We're going to crush it. Never mind you that I haven't run over 4 miles since I started "training."

Bring on the week!

HCC

1 comment:

  1. My tutu told me it was VERY excited for you to wear it at the race ;) GOOD LUCK COOPERS!!

    ReplyDelete