Friday, November 4, 2011

Duct Tape

They say it's the 8th wonder of the world and I have yet ONE MORE use for it!

One reason that I love the Monument Ave 10K is all the screaming, supportive, awesome spectators out there cheering everyone on. It just keeps your going.

That is even more crucial for our first attempts at this half/full marathon.

I mentioned in my last post that I went to a pre-race day prep clinic and learned a lot of valuable information. One of the neatest items that recommended involved Duct Tape.

All of the HMTT folks are wearing this shirt on race day:
This way the coaches, who will be along the route, will know that we are part of the team and they can cheer for us. There are just about 1000 of us that participated in the HMTT group (GO DRAGONS) this year. But you can take it one step farther and write your name on duct tape front and back so that people can cheer you on BY NAME! It's brilliant and I'm definitely doing it. I just need to figure out where to buy colorful duct tape.

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment