Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 65... Day 1 of levels 5-6

Let's recap since I haven't blogged since Thursday...
Friday I took the day off from work because I had a GI doctor's appt. I'm on new medication and things are looking fine... WAHOOO!!!! Hopefully I won't be going back to Dr. Adams for another year (check-up). After my appt. I went camping with Mike, Sarah, Joey, Doc (their dog), Trip (Mike's friend) and Peyton surprised us later on in the afternoon. We had a fabulous time! However, I think I walked away with a little poison ivy... ick!
Now on to Saturday... We woke up, had breakfast and headed back home. I napped most of the afternoon because sleeping on the ground, while fun, is not the most comfortable sleeping arrangements. When I woke up it was time for Samantha's Birthday festivities! We loaded up on a Reston Limousine Bus and headed to Maryland to Medieval Times for dinner and a show. We all had a great time, even though our Knight didn't win. We loaded back up and hung out the rest of the night at Samantha's house. Great times with great friends!!
Sunday consisted of an extremely lazy day with Mike. We watched Avitar which was a great movie but very long and then grabbed lunch and laid around. I started to not feel so hot so I went home and laid low the rest of the evening. I didn't get a good nights sleep because our A/C was not being cooperative but I think it's ok now so I'm praying for a cool and restful nights sleep. Lord knows I need it after today.
And that brings me to today..... While today is day 65 out of 90 (25 to go!!) it's the first day of Level 5-6 sweat. I'm very surprised. I got a great workout but it wasn't as hard as I thought... it wasn't hard at all really. It was challenging and muscle burning but not what I was expecting; however, I did really enjoy it and I got a great leg, thigh, quads, and butt workout. I did really miss (I can't believe I'm saying this) the Abs 200 at the end of the sweat workout. On levels 1-2 there was Abs 100 and on levels 3-4 there was Abs 200 but on 5-6 there was nothing! So, I decided to do Abs 200 (from memory might I add) at the end of my workout... it felt great!
I was going to add in a run as well but I'm not feeling 100% (dag on mother nature) and I feel like the workout was "easier" then I had expected because I was excited so I don't want to over do it and be sore/out of commission for the rest of the week. I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and/or Wednesday and add on more from there. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous all week and weekend so I'm really hoping to get in some runs and enjoy it!

I'm starving so I'm going to go make some jerk chicken and veggies so I'll post pictures of this weekend later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment