Friday, May 14, 2010

Rise and Shine

(Clearly this isn't what I wake up to but since I'm getting up so early I'm going to pretend that this is what I look at)

As school begins to come to a close my days get longer and I get more stressed out. The time I get home from work I'm so exhausted that hanging with Tony for a workout seems impossible. So, I've started getting up at 5AM to workout so that I know I get a workout in for the day in case I'm too pooped to do it in the afternoon. I'll tell ya, as good as I feel afterward, it really is hard to get up at 5AM and jump around. I'm getting used to it but it's rough. My idea is that if I do a Tony workout in the morning I can run some errands after work and still go for a run or bike ride.
Now, I'm NOT saying I'll be waking up at 5AM everyday... that's not going to happen. But on the days where I know I'm getting home late or have plans after work I'm sure to get up and start my day off right.


As far as this week goes, it needs to end. In fact, in 9 hours it will be over. It has been a LONGgggg and tiring week and I'm ready for it to be over. Tonight B (my roomie) and I are having a dinner party (I love saying that) for her sisters who are coming in town and for Dara and and Bethany or are also coming in town. Last week was her birthday and Saturday we're going to the National Harbor for a clam bake. So, in order to start the weekend off right were making dinner, preparing the games and making some sangria! I'm really excited to have a girls night in and be at my own house:)
Saturday will be a fun filled day because not only are we going to the clam bake but in the early afternoon Mike and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary! :) Wahoo! 3 years! My have they flown but they truly have been amazing! We're going to the winery that my parents and I went to last weekend and we're going to have a nice little picnic and enjoy a little one-on-one time together; which has been few and far between lately:)
As for anything else, I'm going to start levels 5-6 on Monday which will really kick things in high gear and hopefully get me back on more of a strict path. Like I've said/complained about I've been very lax lately and it's frustrating me. I'm hoping with a workout change and a 35 day countdown (the end of Tony and the END of SCHOOL) will really motivate me to work my hardest.

That's about all I have for now... I'll be sure to take pictures of our dinner party and the clam back to share!:)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment