Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 42

It's day 42 and while my weight isn't going down any further I do feel a lot more tone and in shape! I know the weight isn't dropping like I would like because I'm not being as strict as I was in the first 30 days. I'm enjoying the weekends... maybe a little too much:) so as I've said before I really am trying to enjoy the weekends in moderation. Still working on that:)

Speaking of the weekend... We had such a great time! The weather was PERFECT and it was great to have friends up at Mike's boat. Perfect weekend:) We scoped out a bar and BOY oh BOy was it interesting. The 2010 Vera's Bikini Contest Winner was there and struttin her stuff in what was called a bikini but left NOTHING, I mean NOTHING to the imagination. There was maybe 1/2 in bathing suit covering her Hooha! None-the-less we had fun! Check out the pictures.... it explains it all...

Normally I stress out about wearing a bathing suit and this weekend I really didn't. Of course I was thinking in my head that I could have worked harder but overall I felt great and confident which is a BIG step in the right direction for me! It's so hard to say no when there are just so many goodies around tempting me! However, I will add in that even though I was BEYOND tired when we got home Sunday I did manage to work up the energy to workout before bed!:)

Like I always say, it's a new week and another week to keep on my journey. I keep telling myself that if I want more changes and numbers to go down I have to be able to enjoy things but I have to know when to say no... or just when to stop.

On a brighter note their are Capri's I own that I bought last year that are too big. I thought, what the heck I can at least wear them to work, I don't really care that much. BUT the whole day I was pulling them up. Part of me is annoyed because they're really cute but the other part of me is really happy! Not to mention it gives me an excuse to go get new ones (not that I need to... my LOFT bill last month was out of control)

Any who, I'm really trying to focus this week on "tightening the belt" a bit. Saying "just one" all the time isn't helping me so I really need to keep myself in check and work on that. I just did sculpt with Tony and I'm on my way out the door to go for a run, distance to be determined (at least 3).

I hope everyone had a great weekend! (Everyone meaning the 1-2 readers I have! HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment