Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"I'm going down down down"

Well, I told you I'd post some numbers of what I have lost thus far and until today I hadn't taken the time to measure! But, since I went to get my bridesmaid dress for Sarah's wedding today I learned some numbers that made me happy!!

Starting vs. Now Total inches Lost

Bust: 35.5 in. 35.5 in. 0 (these puppies aren't going anywhere!)

Upper Arm: 11.4 in. 11 in. .4 (losing fat and getting tone muscle!)

Waist: 29 in. 26 in. 3

Hips: 39 in. 37.5 in. 1.5

Thigh: 23.5 in. 21. 5 in. 2

Total inches lost combined: 6.9 inches!!!

I'll admit, while the weight isn't coming down as I was hoping the numbers above show that things are working and I'm toning! I'm really happy and proud!!

I had a busy day but managed to work in Tony at 9:15 pm. Boy am I tired!

Tomorrow is CINCO de MAYO and I plan on having some fun but staying in control! (aka going easy on the chips and salsa... my ultimate weakness:)

Adios!

K

1 comment:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Just so you know, Shawn from Insanity actually cautions against using weight as a measurement at all once you're in a healthy zone - which of course you ARE! Because as you know muscle and fat are so different in density. Measuring is the way to go. You're doing so well and I can definitely see a difference in your pictures! I can't wait to see you in person! :) LOVE YOU LIL SIS.

    ReplyDelete