Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's official!

Yesterday was a success! We walked on to the property of Pippin Hill Farm and absolutely fell in love. As soon as we got out of the car I knew this was the place we would get married. However, I wanted to give Mike some time to get that same feeling. As we walked closer and closer Mike looked at me and said "this is beautiful!" We looked at the horizon and all the beautiful mountains and trees and I could just picture me walking down the isle toward him. It was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

This is where I'll get ready with my mom and all the bridesmaids!

This is where my dad will walk with me:)
This is where we'll say "I do"!!

This is where we'll have our lawn games and cocktail hour

This is where we'll have our first dance as husband and wife!

And this is where all of our friends and family will send us on our way as the new Mr. and Mrs. Fissel!
    To say yesterday was incredible would be an understatement. We had such a great time with both of our families and got to share a very special moment with them. Mike and I are so truly blessed for our families and for all that they have given us and continue to give us. Both families are making our dreams come true and I can't wait to join my family and his family together on our wedding day!

May 26, 2013 here we come!:)


a bushel and a peck, 

    The Future Mrs. Fissel :)

Some more pictures of Pippin Hill Farm :)

View from the Bridal Loft into the Granary (main event room)

View from the patio

More Bridal Loft Views

That Patio/ Cocktail Hour






4 comments:

  1. What a stunning location and you've chosen a fantastic date... Geoff and I were married May 26th 2007! Enjoy all the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing and screams y'alls names! :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete