Friday, February 24, 2012

So much to tell you!!!

I know that I have been MIA. I hurt my knee (or so I thought), I was bummed, I'm not engaged and I am not my sister and don't have my entire house decorate 2.8 second after moving it...what's to tell you?!

Yesterday may have actually been life changing for me. 17 years of problems with my knee. I've been told by 4 other doctors that because they couldn't find anything in my x-rays or MRI scans that clearly nothing was wrong and that I must be faking my pain. And then I listened to a friend and went and saw Dr. Stadler at Commonwealth Sports Medicine. More on this later....I'll hold you in suspense about all the details but it involves this guy in yellow below and a pug.



Two weeks prior to this, another friend started down his journey of the Paleo Diet. I had never heard of this and in true Hilary fashion decided to learn everything I could about it. It's not the diet or the name or the fad that is so interesting. It's all the science and history of our kind behind it. And after a long talk with Dr. Stadler yesterday - we're making some big big changes in the Cook household.




It's been an exciting week...check back!

1 comment:

  1. Going Paleo??? Go you! You will love it and never turn back I promise. It has been an amazing life changer for Brandon and I.

    ReplyDelete