Monday, February 6, 2012

11 things

I know I haven't posted about the house in way too long... but I promise it's coming... soon:)


Until then here's a little survey my friend Heather from Then Comes Baby tagged me in... so I guess I'll procrastinate on the house posts with this fun one:)


Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. Broke this rule
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.  Broke this rule
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people. Broke this rule too



11 Random Things About Me...




  1. My 11 Questions for the people I am tagging:
  1. You're singing karaoke. What's your song of choice?  I'm a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad singer. So I'll go with the last song I actually sang Karaoke: Rascal Flatts "I melt"
  2. What is your most prized possession? My engagement ring:) It means a lot to me for so many reasons. 1. The center diamond was my great aunt Dixie's. 2. Mike designed it. 3. It symbolizes the start of our beginning together:)
  3. What was the worst job you've ever had? Working in a kiosk at the mall selling jewelry! Ughh
  4. Do you have any phobias? People following me up the stairs and spiders!
  5. You are wearing your favorite outfit. Do you put on heels or flats? I love me some flats. I love the idea of being cute and comfortable and more times then not that means flats. However, I like to spice things up and throw on a pair of heels every now and again.
  6. Have you ever met anyone famous? No... but I've seen a few!  I did meet the news anchor or our news station in Richmond when I was a kid and thought she was famous so instead of being polite and staying hi when she greeted me I stared at her with my jaw on the floor... sheesh.
  7. Do you have any pet peeves? when people chew with their mouths open.
  8. Name the best concert you've ever been to and why. Ohhh so many! James Taylor was pretty awesome but so was Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and Zac Brown band. But as far as overall experience I would have to say Carrie Underwood. She blew it out of the park!
  9. Do you collect anything? Heads up pennies... I'm banking on some really good luck!
  10. Favorite breakfast food to eat? Greek Yogurt with fruit and honey. Sometimes I'll even add some cereal or peanut butter!
  11. Let's play "Do, date, dismiss" (hahaha): Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Brady :) *My family reads my blog so I'm going to skip this question:) ha! Love you H!


I'm breaking the rules and not tagging anyone... ONLY because I'm going to work on my house posts instead:) Maybe when I'm done I'll come up with some questions!

:)
Kendayl

No comments:

Post a Comment