Friday, February 10, 2012

Wedding Venue Weekend!

    Despite being sick we're still leaving tomorrow to check out 3 possible contenders for our wedding! People ask us why Charlottesville. Well, we don't really have a reason. We both wanted to get married outside in the spring and we both LOVE vineyards. I happen to think C-ville has some of the most beautiful vineyards and landscapes in VA, or at least within a reasonable distance from here, so off we go! I love to hear people's connections to the places they get married and although I wish there was a spot in Richmond that gave me that Ohhh-Ahhh feeling for my wedding, I didn't get that. Charlottesville may not have special meaning to us YET but it will and we'll have the greatest stories to tell!
     We're driving up with Mike's parents and sister and we'll meet my parents and sister there. I can't wait! Here are the 3 that we will be looking at:

1. Pippin Hill Farm

Bridal Suite

Front to the Barn/Reception "Hall"

Lawn... for yard games!:)
2. Keswick Vineyards







    
3. Trump Winery   (Trump Winery is situated on Trump Vineyard Estates, formerly the renowned Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyards)


They don't have any pictures up yet but it's beautiful!


    I can't explain how excited we are for tomorrow! I feel like it's going to kick off our wedding fun! We were going to see another vineyard but this week had some unfortunate drama between them and are no longer going to keep them in the running... makes me sad because I loved it but I know it happened for a reason and where we choose will be meant to be!
    Mike will be bringing his camera along so hopefully we'll get some good pictures. Granted it supposed to rain/snow tomorrow and there won't be beautiful lush trees and flowers but we'll see what we can do!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

-a bushel and a peck, 
         Kendayl






1 comment:

  1. Love the first one... I think it would fit all your pins Im seeing you post on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete