Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!

    My Friday started today and in honor of my Friday starting today I'll share this rather annoying and obnoxious video my kids at school L.O.V.E. Occasionally during calendar math where I ask the kids "What will tomorrow be" I catch my whole class saying "Friday, Friday, Friday OHhhhh" it's their version of Rebecca Black's "Friday Friday" and Justin Bieber's "Baby Baby". It's so annoying yet catchy! 


  So why does my Friday start today? Well, we will be joining Regina's family at Blue Knob this weekend to go skiing! 


34 Trails with a Vertical Drop of 1072'
Beginner 20% • Intermediate 35% • Advanced 35% • Expert 10%



We've only been skiing once this season and it was for New Years and there was no snow. In fact there was more grass showing then snow. So to be able to get out there again and actually have snow makes me so happy! Especially because I bought new skis and boots this fall and have used them one time. So I'm excited to be able to pull them out again and get some use out of them!
I've never been to Blue Knob but I hear only great things about the slopes and conditions! Got any good plans for this weekend?
I'm excited to get away for the weekend and be active but also have a chance to relax. I hope everyone has a great President's Day weekend!

bushel and a peck,

Kendayl

No comments:

Post a Comment