Monday, February 20, 2012

Mango Monday


Good morning!

I hope everyone had a great President's Day weekend! I have today off and I'm so grateful for that! Our ski trip was amazing and we had such a great time AND no one got hurt!
    I woke up this morning earlier than I wanted to because a certain someone, that I'm getting married to, was loud... shocker! Lucky for him he's cute and I love him! I got up and got some things done about the room and started to make my breakfast. Now, I know I've talked about my love for Chobani Yogurt so I decided to show you how I jazz it up.
Per 1 container 6 oz. - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 7.00g | Protein: 18.00g  

Yum-O!

I usually just get the Grocery Store Brand



    Most people get the flavored Chobani Yogurt; however, I prefer the plain yogurt so that I can change the flavors and add whatever I want into it. This morning it was Mango Monday in this household! I would love to use fresh fruit every morning in my yogurt but a few things occur: it goes bad quickly and it takes more work then buying frozen cut up fruit. I'm all about healthy and easy. Another good thing about frozen fruit is once it thaws out a bit it gets juicy and it helps mix the yogurt up a little easier. So here it goes...

Mango Monday

-6 oz. of Plain Chobani Yogurt (you can use any type of yogurt here)
- 3/4 cup or so of frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 tbsp. of Trader Joe's Honey Apple Butter
- sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp. of reduced fat p-butter (I don't always put p-butter in my yogurt unless I know I'm going to be doing a lot that day and will need the extra protein to keep me going and keep me full for awhile. 


Mix it altogether and enjoy!


bushel and a peck,

Kendayl

No comments:

Post a Comment